Subject to certain criteria being met, some CE Providers could be approved by the Accreditation Committee as Self Accrediting. CE Providers wishing to be considered by the Accreditation Committee for Self Accreditation must complete the “Form for Self Accreditation” below. Approval will be based on meeting the required criteria.
The fees applicable to single applications are $100.00 per course and for CE Providers the fee is $250.00 annually. The application fees are payable to the Alberta Insurance Council and must accompany any application for accreditation.
All course requests must be submitted electronically as per the criteria set forth in the Instructions for Completing Request Form below.
- Single Course Accreditation Guidelines
- Self Accreditation Provider Guidelines
Approved course results will be available online within one week after each Alberta Accreditation Committee meeting under Course Approvals. Letters will only be sent for declined courses or for those requiring follow up.
For course submissions and inquiries, email accreditation
Continuing Education Certificate(s)
- All providers of continuing education must use one of the certificates listed below to comply with the approval that has been given by the committee.
- Single Course Certificate
- Multiple Course Certificate